Voting

Monday, October 13, 2008

What we have been up to





The circus was in town a couple of weeks ago. We went to the elephant parade at The Gateway. The girls loved seeing the elephants, the dancers and the rest of the circus people. They got their arms painted, coloring books, popcorn and cotton candy. Not a bad way to spend an hour!







Brooke's dog had another litter of puppies. The girls loved going over to play with them. They would have loved to take one home. I think 3 dogs would have been a crowd! Izzie and Sarge will do for now!





Adam's favorite country singer David Allen Coe came to SLC. We went to his concert with our friends Brooke and Trevor. We went and ate at Squatters and then headed to the concert. It was at this tiny bar in SLC. What a fun night we had!







Over Labor Day, our friends Monica and Jim and their daughter Jessie came to visit from Denver. We took them to the Uintas for the weekend. We had a blast 4-wheeling, fishing, hiking, and hanging out. We miss them so much. They are like our second family. The girls especially had fun with Jessie.





Soccer came and went very quickly! The girls had fun running and playing with their friends. It was cute to see all these 3 and 4 year olds running around the ball like a swarm of bees!











The girls both started preschool in September. They are both loving school. I am loving that I have 1 1/2 hours to myself twice a week! It is hard to belive Avery is already old enough to go to school. She and Madison both look forward to school everyday!

6 comments:

Economic Analyst said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you posted more pics (like i have room to talk) call me lets hang out

Todd and Ashley said...

Nicole, I love all your updated pictures. Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer and fall. We miss you guys, and we will see you around Christmas.

Heidi said...

Nicole just so you know I tagged you. Hope that was O.K.

Meet The Olsens said...

So Cute is your little family. You are looking like a dream-come-true! I miss your mom. If you are around next week Ross and I will be up to see Nicole and Aaron and the Fam. We should play at your mom's. I miss her!

Meet The Olsens said...

We will actuallly be there this sunday to wednesday morning. I think we will be holed up in Bird's eye but I want to come down myself with the kids and stay for a week in December and then we can play. I would love that!