Voting

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Heidi tagged me the other day. I have never done one of these, so here it goes!

8 Things....8 TV shows I like to watch
1. prison break (have you seen Wentworth Miller? he is the reason I watch)
2. 24 (love Jack Bauer)
3. any reality show (the hills, bachelor, girls next door, etc.)
4. the news
5. Rachael Ray
6.

Things that happened yesterday
1. went to spin class at the gym
2. did laundry
3. took Madison to the zoo
4. cleaned my house
5. went to Brooke and Trevors for dinner
6. watched a little bit of poltergeist (freaky)
7.
8.

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Brook's steakhouse (Denver)
2. Pappasitos (Texas)
3. pappadeaux (Texas)
4. My mom's house
5. Chick-fil-a
7. Rumbi Island Grill
8. Chili's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Having fun with the girls and Adam at Disneyland
2. Going to New York in december without kids (Yah!)
3. Going to Mexico in January with the kids
4. Christmas
5. Hitting the slopes
6. Running my next marathon (hopefully Salt Lake City in April)
7. Next weekend
8. doing a triathalon (someday)

8 Things on my Wish List

1. Have my house paid off
2. My backyard to be totally finished
3. For my kids to listen the first time they are told. That would be nice!
4. A clean house for longer than an hour!
5. Job security
6. My kids to grow up in an easier world (like it was when we were kids)
7. A vacation home!
8. live long enough to enjoy my grand kids

8 people I Tag 1. Keri 2.Emily 3.Johanna 4. Cori 5.Ashley 6. Jentry 7. Summer 8.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Nicole you are so cute, I love your tag. I learned a few new things about you. I will have to do a tag on my blog since you "tagged" me. I hope all is well for you guys. Love and miss you.

Keri Cranmer said...

Love the pics of the girls and the circus, I can't even believe how big they are getting!! I am looking forward to seeing you in November. Things are still nice and warm here, I dread the thought of moving, but knowing you're going to come and help me makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! lol Love you!

Summer said...

I loved your "tag". I will try to do it on mine.