Voting

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Winter Blahs!!!!!!

Today was one of those days. Cold, dreary, and ugly! Madison had dance today, so that was fun for her. Avery on the other hand woke up on the wrong side of the bed and stayed there all day. Neither one of the girls took good naps. That made them ever crankier. So when they woke up I had an idea to play princess. We made tiaras, played dress up, had a tea party, and danced. This is what it looked like when we started:
And this is what it looked like after about a 1/2 hour:


Both Avery and Madison were having break downs and I was on my last nerve!

That was when I decided we would paint. They enjoyed that for maybe 10 minutes, then we were on to coloring. Lets just say I was counting down the minutes until I could leave to go to the gym. Tonight my spin class saved me and gave me a little sanity! Thank heavens the girls enjoy the day care at the gym. The count down is on until Adam comes home on Friday. This is why I am sick of winter. Everyone in my house has the winter blahs which leads to cabin fever. Then we have a day like today. Even the poor dogs are going crazy. I cannot wait until spring comes and we can play outside, go on walks, and go to the park.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had "one of those days." I'm having one today. Just counting down the minutes till bedtime!