Voting

Monday, February 18, 2008

Re-Cap on the past year

I have decided to give everyone an update of our lives for the past year. We are now back in Utah! We moved back June of last year. It is so nice to be close to family, but it was also sad to say good-bye to Colorado. We loved the short time we lived there. We made some great friends and fell in love with Colorado. But as many of you know we tend to move quite often. This is the fifth time we have moved in the seven years we have been married. I am happy to say that this move should be pretty permanent (until Adam gets the itch to get promoted, again:). The girls are doing great! Madison is going to turn 4 next week and is going to preschool two days a week and taking dance lessons. She is so much fun. Avery is 2 1/2 and is now potty trained! Yah! She is getting so big. We have had a fun winter. We stayed home for Christmas. Adam's parents came to Utah, so we spent time with them as well as my family. It was nice and relaxing. Adam and I have started hitting the slopes again. Adam is snowboarding and I am skiing. Madison started skiing this year and loves it. We took a family trip to Grand Targhee ski resort in January. Madison was in ski lessons for two days and did awesome. Avery didn't want to go down the hill this year. Next year we will start her.
Madison loved her new helment and goggles. As you can tell, pink is a must with her.
Madison is such a daddy's girl. He is the only one who can talk her into doing things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Ashley was so exited to see pictures of the girls!

Heidi said...

Nicole that is so crazy you found my blog! I am glad though I hope we can stay in touch more often. I talked to Keri yesterday. (I am sure she told you) She mentioned going to lunch when she come up. I hope that can work for you.