Voting

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Fun

This summer has been really busy so far. We have gone to the cabin twice, been swimming alot, and got our front yard totally landscaped (I will post pictures later). The girls love going 4-wheeling at the cabin. It is nice to have such fun things to do with our family.





Madison and Avery on a "break" from riding.

Adam was gone all last week for meetings.

He surprised the girls with princess fishing poles to take to

the cabin!


Avery and Adam fishing at Christmas Meadows.


This was our trip to the zoo. The first of June and it was

only 50 degrees!


Great-Grandma Gagon and Madison planting my beautiful

pots. My girls love going to my grandparents house. I love

that they have such a special bond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all have had a busy summer...but it sounds like it's been lots of fun. Your girls are so cute and fun. My kids LOVE the new pictures of them.